Things to do in the Cayman Islands
When arriving in the Cayman Islands you think about lounging on the beach and basking in the Caribbean sun. Sun and Sand are definitely available and some of the best in the world to top it off. However the islands are extremely diverse and offer many amazing things to do while spending your time with us.
When have a destination wedding or event you have the perk of celebrating and enjoy for not one day but for 7 or more, this really allows for you to relax and explore.
Whether you are a beach lover, an adventure seeker, a culinary connoisseur or a spa bunny there is something for you to do. Cayman is known for the laid back Caribbean atmosphere with modern, top of the line, metropolitan services.
Some of our favorite things to do while on the island:
- Scuba Diving
- Swimming with the Stingrays
- Snorkeling with the turtles
- Enjoying the amazing beaches
- Submarine Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Spot the Blue Iguana at the Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Crystal Caves
- See the bioluminescents in a glass bottom kayak
- Drive the island and stop at all the tiny spots
- Dine out at some of our amazing restaurants
- Have a spa day
- Walk dogs at the Humane Society
- Go on a brewery or spirits tour
- Paddle board Yoga | SUP
- Walk Camana Bay and eat gelato
The list goes on and on.
There really are so many unique and diverse things to do in Cayman and we love to see people enjoy all the island has to offer.
The thing that I hear the most when asking people about their experience in the Caymans is that they have never met more welcoming kind people and it is so true. Cayman really is a beautiful physical environment filled with kind, happy people and we can’t wait to have you come and explore.
If you favourite things do in Cayman isn’t on our list let us know, we love to find new amazing adventures in our home town.